The Randall County Fire Department responded to a residential structure fire on Sunday, March 3. No injuries were reported. The call was received at around 3:50 p.m.
The fire broke out around Hammon Street and mutual aid was requested from the Canyon and Amarillo Fire Department.
The residence sustained heavy fire damage and will most likely be a total loss according to the RCFD.
RCFD states that the cause of the fire was determined to be the homeowner attempting to thaw frozen water lines with a propane torch.