(FOX NEWS) — Parents of little ones, check your strollers if you bought them on Amazon, or at Target.
Baby Trend issuing a recall for four models of its Tango Mini Strollers, about 2,000 units.
This, because the stroller’s joints can release and collapse under pressure.
The company says anyone who purchased one of the strollers should immediately stop using them and contact Baby Trend for a replacement or full refund.
Recalled models include the Quartz Pink, Sedona Gray, Jet Black, and Purest Blue.
The strollers were made in China and sold on Amazon and both in-store and online at Target from October 2019 through November 2019.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Judge: Charges still stand against pastor Tony Spell for violating COVID-19 crowd limits
- ‘THIS IS ME’: Rioters flaunt involvement in Capitol siege on social media
- Here’s why the lights were out at the Washington Monument on Sunday night
- 16-year-old pilot delivers 5,000 pieces of PPE to West Virginia hospital
- Another round of winter weather