(CNN) — Close to six-million children’s water bottles are being recalled because they pose a choking hazard.
The recall involves Contigo Kids Cleanable Water Bottles and their replacement lids.
The affected bottles have a black spout base and black spout cover.
According to Federal Consumer Safety Regulators, the silicone spout can detach – and potentially lead to choking.
Officials say they received more than 400 reports of the spout detaching.
Consumers are now advised to stop using the bottles right away.
But the statement says they can reach out to Contigo to receive a replacement.
These water bottles were affected by another recall last August when consumers received replacement lids.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Possible Storms toward eastern counties
- City of Lubbock confirms first COVID-19 death
- Texas DPS to screen travelers coming from quarantined areas
- ‘I’ve Never felt like this ever’: Iowa man shares his experience with COVID-19
- Checkpoints set up along Florida-Alabama border to keep COVID-19 from spreading in the sunshine state