(CNN) — Close to six-million children’s water bottles are being recalled because they pose a choking hazard.
The recall involves Contigo Kids Cleanable Water Bottles and their replacement lids.
The affected bottles have a black spout base and black spout cover.
According to Federal Consumer Safety Regulators, the silicone spout can detach – and potentially lead to choking.
Officials say they received more than 400 reports of the spout detaching.
Consumers are now advised to stop using the bottles right away.
But the statement says they can reach out to Contigo to receive a replacement.
These water bottles were affected by another recall last August when consumers received replacement lids.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Dumas ISD releases plans for 2020-2021 school year
- Many parents choose to home school in light of COVID-19
- Bond denied for woman charged in connection with Spc. Vanessa Guillen’s murder
- Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Illinois woman shot and killed by 4-year-old who found gun, police say