(CNN) — Frito Lay is recalling barbecue flavored potato chips that may contain undeclared milk products.
The company says it happened when barbecue chip bags were accidentally filled with another flavor.
That flavor contains milk products which could make people with certain allergies ill and in some cases, be life-threatening.
The incorrect bags went out to more than ten states.
The recall affects several sizes of barbecue chip bags from one ounce to 15 and a half ounce bags.
No other flavors are affected.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Former CDC director urges Americans to wear better masks to protect from new COVID-19 strains
- US virus numbers drop, but race against new strains heats up
- House to send Trump impeachment to Senate Monday
- Photos: The first dogs are home! Champ and Major arrive at the White House
- US Treasury again working to put Harriet Tubman on $20 bill