(NBC NEWS) — A New Jersey company is recalling over 40,000 pounds of ground beef due to possible E. Coli contamination.
The class one recall involves 42,922 pounds of raw ground beef items produced by lakeside refrigerated services on June 1st.
The recalled products, which were sold under brand names including Thomas Farms and Marketside Butcher have the establishment number “Est. 46841” inside the USDA mark of inspection.
According to the recall notice, the beef products were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Live: White House holds briefing as Biden plans to boost US manufacturers
- California stay-at-home orders lifted, state confirms
- Las Vegas law allowing alcohol deliveries from restaurants, convenience stores goes into effect
- Miami Heat to use COVID-19-sniffing dogs to screen fans at games
- Officials report Amarillo leads the nation in COVID-19 vaccination rate