(NBC NEWS) — A New Jersey company is recalling over 40,000 pounds of ground beef due to possible E. Coli contamination.
The class one recall involves 42,922 pounds of raw ground beef items produced by lakeside refrigerated services on June 1st.
The recalled products, which were sold under brand names including Thomas Farms and Marketside Butcher have the establishment number “Est. 46841” inside the USDA mark of inspection.
According to the recall notice, the beef products were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Caprock graduate Mishael Adams signs to play college basketball at Friends University
- Investigation into Aurora Police Officers underway after Black family wrongly detained
- Rescue Dog Returns The Favor
- No Relief: Congress & White House Fail To Reach Coronavirus Deal
- Pregnant woman hit by drunk driver shares her tragic story in hopes to save a life