(NBC NEWS) — Ford is recalling nearly a quarter of a million vehicles because a suspension part can break Increasing the risk of a crash.
The recall covers the Ford Flex, Taurus Police Car, Taurus Sho and Lincoln MKTt from the 2013 through 2018 model years.
Most of the recalled vehicles are in North America.
The company says it’s not aware of any crashes or injuries caused by the problem.
Owners will be notified starting in March.
Dealers will replace the faulty parts with new ones that are stronger.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- You may be surprised to see who oddsmakers think will win the 2024 election
- Harry Brant, son of supermodel Stephanie Seymour, dies at 24
- Former Florida data scientist Rebekah Jones says she tested positive for COVID-19 in jail
- 11 actions Biden has promised to take on ‘Day One’ as president
- Mega Millions jackpot now $850 million; Powerball up to $730 million