(CNN) — A furniture manufacturer is recalling a chest of drawers sold at many of the nation’s largest retailers.
This chest of drawers made by Hodedah can tip over and injure or kill children.
It weighs 84 pounds and stands a bit more than three feet tall.
Walmart, Amazon, Wayfair, Home Depot, and other retailers sold more than 26-thousand units of the item between July of 2017 and April of this year.
Owners should contact Hodedah for a free anchoring kit designed to keep the furniture from tipping.
They can also request a refund for the item but must send back the chest’s drawer slides to receive it.
All the information is available on Hodedah’s website and through the consumer product safety commission.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Teen nearly dies after getting syndrome tied to COVID-19
- ‘Viral shedding’: What is it and when are people with COVID-19 most infectious?
- Mexican police nab alleged fugitive from the DEA in Juarez
- Latino groups set high expectations for Biden’s DHS nominee
- Border residents urged to celebrate Thanksgiving online, stem COVID-19