(CNN) — A furniture manufacturer is recalling a chest of drawers sold at many of the nation’s largest retailers.
This chest of drawers made by Hodedah can tip over and injure or kill children.
It weighs 84 pounds and stands a bit more than three feet tall.
Walmart, Amazon, Wayfair, Home Depot, and other retailers sold more than 26-thousand units of the item between July of 2017 and April of this year.
Owners should contact Hodedah for a free anchoring kit designed to keep the furniture from tipping.
They can also request a refund for the item but must send back the chest’s drawer slides to receive it.
All the information is available on Hodedah’s website and through the consumer product safety commission.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo Civic Center Complex Reopens
- SEC Continuing to Mull Options as Conference-Only Schedule May be End Result
- Pondaseta brewing “Black is Beautiful” beer; donating portion to NAACP-Amarillo branch
- Body found at Lake Piru, where officials believe actress Naya Rivera drowned
- Justice For Vanessa: Hundreds Take Part In Convoy For Murdered Soldier