AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The sheriff in Hemphill County is now an interim sheriff as the county looks to replace Nathan Lewis. We will have some of the circumstances surrounding his resignation.
Plus, another resignation. This time, a school board member in Amarillo ISD. When she might be replaced coming up.
- House Democrats press Senate to take on Heroes Act
- President Trump touts takedown of MS-13 leaders
- Mega Navy ship in San Diego Bay continues to burn
- New study: Dogs and Humans don’t age at the same rate
- High Plains Food Bank holding ‘$1,000 Match Challenge’