AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The sheriff in Hemphill County is now an interim sheriff as the county looks to replace Nathan Lewis. We will have some of the circumstances surrounding his resignation.
Plus, another resignation. This time, a school board member in Amarillo ISD. When she might be replaced coming up.
- An in-depth look at Props B and C on the ballot for Amarilloans
- Pair of district openers for Thursday night football
- ParentChild+ celebrates young graduates
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- Juarez sets 15-day overnight lockdown after massive coronavirus spike