AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR) — Amarillo Mayor Ginger Nelson announces she has blood cancer. Who is taking the helm of the city council as she receives treatment?
Plus, two weeks after a devastating fire, Family Support Services is getting help from amarillo isd to get back to work.
Watch this week’s Politics Today above.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Dealing with abuse while in quarantine
- Some lawmakers call for release of low-risk inmates to protect them from COVID-19
- Canadian football coach shares daily positive outlook
- WATCH LIVE: White House coronavirus task force gives Tuesday briefing, key updates on social distancing guidelines
- 8 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 on the High Plains