CANYON, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – United Pharmacy is set to offer COVID-19 vaccinations at Canyon Junior High and Westover Park Junior High on Monday (May 24) from 4:30 – 8 p.m.
The Pfizer vaccine, approved for ages 12 and over, will be offered at the event, according to Canyon Independent School District. The pharmacy will return on June 14 to administer the 2nd dose at the same campuses, after scheduling those second dose appointment on Monday during the first event.
The clinic will be open to the public. For questions, call the Canyon United Pharmacy at 655-5757 or the Amarillo United Pharmacy on Washington at 373-3341.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- West Texas A&M University is airing a student filmed documentary
- Wildlife manager finds $1.2M in cocaine while surveying Florida sea turtle nests
- House approves bill to make Juneteenth a federal holiday
- El Paso County Judge says Trump should pay debt related to campaign rally during border visit
- El Paso County Judge says health care and vaccines more pressing than Abbott border wall proposal