Peanut Butter Banana Parfaits
– 1½ cups vanilla yogurt
– ½ cup peanut butter
– ⅛ cup honey
– 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
– ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs or 4 graham crackers
1. Combine yogurt, peanut butter and honey in a bowl and beat until smooth
2. In a parfait glass, layer the yogurt mixture, the sliced banana, and the crushed graham crackers
Flourless Banana Chocolate Mug Cake
– 1 ripe banana
– 1 egg
– 2 to 3 tablespoons cocoa
1. Mix banana, egg and cocoa in a food processor or blender until batter is formed.
2. Pour the mixture into a greased mug, and cook in the microwave for approximately 1 minutes (the time will depend on your microwave and your desired texture).
– 2 bananas
– 2 tbsp. peanut butter
– 12 graham crackers
1. Smash bananas in a bowl; mix in the peanut butter.
2. Break the graham crackers sheets in half and spread the banana mixture on one half, top with the other to make a sandwich.
3. Place on a cookie sheet and cover with aluminum foil; freeze for 4 hours.
Get More Recipes: