AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A man is hospitalized after Amarillo Police said he was hit by a motorcycle.
It happened just before 6 p.m. on 45th between I-27 and Georgia.
According to police on the scene, a man was attempting to cross 45th when the motorcycle hit him.
He was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Bushland Softball Claims District Title
- Amarillo-Panhandle Humane Society transports over 60 rescue animals to neighbor states, adds second van to fleet
- Unknown Comics, local business renowned in the world of comic books opens retail location
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers hosts 14th annual ‘Shred It’ day, aimed at preventing ID theft
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns