AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A man is hospitalized after Amarillo Police said he was hit by a motorcycle.
It happened just before 6 p.m. on 45th between I-27 and Georgia.
According to police on the scene, a man was attempting to cross 45th when the motorcycle hit him.
He was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Narrow escape, lifesaving phone call: Oregon woman recalls fire
- At town hall, Biden blasts Trump’s ‘criminal’ virus response
- More detained migrant women say they didn’t OK surgeries
- Sports photographer’s Big Ten Zoom spoof goes viral
- Soldier surprises his kids with early homecoming at Northland school