AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — One person has been taken to the hospital after a head-on collision in northeast Amarillo.
It happened on Highway 60 near Tyson.
According to APD on scene, it was an eastbound collision in the westbound lanes involving two vehicles.
Officials said one person was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- City of Amarillo vaccine walk-in clinic announces new schedule
- MRI researcher may have accidentally discovered how gas planets are magnetic
- Did the Facebook app force log you out, too?
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases, survey shows