AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — One person has been taken to the hospital after a head-on collision in northeast Amarillo.
It happened on Highway 60 near Tyson.
According to APD on scene, it was an eastbound collision in the westbound lanes involving two vehicles.
Officials said one person was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Bridging the Gap: Deaf Church welcomes the community to services
- Back to the Table with Chef Bud: Smoky Joe Melt
- Operate Like a Champion: Academic Advantage Program
- ‘No place like Miami’: Super Bowl returns to South Florida for 11th time
- Suspect sentenced to life in prison for lineman deaths after Hurricane Michael