POTTER COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — DPS Troopers have released more details in last night’s fatal wreck in Potter County.
According to DPS, a 31-year-old from Austin was driving on FM 2381 when they disregarded the stop sign, making a left turn onto RM 1061 and into the path of another vehicle.
The driver of the vehicle that DPS said disregarded the stop sign died on the scene.
The driver of the other vehicle was taken to a hospital in Amarillo where they were treated and released.
The crash is still under investigation.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- COVID-19 tracking tool shows Texas border communities at high risk in group gatherings
- Former Temple Police Officer facing child injury charges
- APH: 50 new COVID-19 cases, 50 recoveries reported in the Amarillo area
- Antonio Banderas says he’s tested positive for coronavirus
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as a new week begins