MARSHALL, Okla. (KAMR/KCIT) – Live helicopter footage has been made available from KFOR, where a severe thunderstorm west of Stillwater, Oklahoma, may soon become tornadic.
At around 1:40 p.m. CST, KFOR reported that the storm was moving east from Dover, Oklahoma.
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Former teacher leaves nearly half-a-million-dollar estate to high school
- One arrested after police chase ends in crash on north Mirror Street
- What to know about child tax credits ahead of July 15th
- Gov. Abbott signed more than 1K bills this session. Here are the 20 he vetoed.
- ‘Probably going to get me’: ‘Friends’ actor says he has prostate cancer