BOISE CITY, Okla. (KAMR/KCIT) — Two Boise City residents are behind bars after being arrest last week on 21-counts each.
James Boyd Jr. and Jennifer Boyd are facing charges including soliciting sexual conduct, sexual abuse of a child, and lewd and indecent proposals of a child.
The pair was arrested by the Cimmaron County Sheriff’s Office.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- 3 must-visit foodie stops during Super Bowl week in Miami
- Saturday Today: World’s worst cat; falling iguanas; special needs dog finds forever home
- Chiefs fan draws inspiration from Toy Story movies for new ‘Andy’ Reid tattoo
- 49ers CEO to bring entire organization — including interns — to Super Bowl
- StubHub sells more Super Bowl Tickets to Missouri, Kansas fans than California