BOISE CITY, Okla. (KAMR/KCIT) — Two Boise City residents are behind bars after being arrest last week on 21-counts each.
James Boyd Jr. and Jennifer Boyd are facing charges including soliciting sexual conduct, sexual abuse of a child, and lewd and indecent proposals of a child.
The pair was arrested by the Cimmaron County Sheriff’s Office.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Texas State Parks taking new reservations for camping
- KFC testing new ‘premium’ chicken sandwich
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ returns tonight with more unforgettable performances
- New Mexico business owners suing governor, other state officials over COVID-19 restrictions
- States volunteer to host RNC as Trump considers moving it from North Carolina