GOODWELL, Okla. (KAMR/KCIT) – Oklahoma Panhandle State University (OPSU) has announced that they will move to virtual instruction following the Thanksgiving break, Nov. 23-27.
OPSU says the the academic calendar will not change, and classes will continue as scheduled in an alternate format.
OPSU continues, housing will be available to students who need or choose to stay on campus during this time. Students remaining in campus residential housing should report their situation to Ms. Amber Glass, Dean of Students, firstname.lastname@example.org. OPSU’s normal food services will remain available.
Students who may need assistance with computer access and technology can contact Ms. Sarah Green, Dean of the Academic Resource Center, email@example.com.
OPSU says, all campus offices can be accessed virtually, and telecommunication and video conferencing can be arranged. A directory for all campus offices and personnel is available online here.
OPSU Commencement Exercises for the class of 2020 are still to be held December 12. For more information and to RSVP, please visit here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Bushland Softball Claims District Title
- Amarillo-Panhandle Humane Society transports over 60 rescue animals to neighbor states, adds second van to fleet
- Unknown Comics, local business renowned in the world of comic books opens retail location
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers hosts 14th annual ‘Shred It’ day, aimed at preventing ID theft
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns