BEAVER COUNTY, Okla. (KAMR/KCIT) – One man has died and two other people were injured in a three-car crash in Beaver County.
The Oklahoma Department of Safety reports that last night at around 6:30 p.m. on US 83 and EW 33, three cars were involved in a side swipe, and head-on crash.
According to the report, a Chevrolet Silverado driven by Timothy Davis, 70, of Minnesota was southbound on US 83 before crossing the center line. Davis’ vehicle then side-swiped a northbound 2013 Kenworth driven by Steven Prock, 40, of Texas. Afterwards, Davis’ vehicle crashed head-on into a 2021 Peterbilt driven by Tina Pruett, 52, of Oklahoma.
DPS says that Davis was pronounced dead on the scene of the accident, while Pruett and a 10-year-old passenger were both injured and admitted to Ochiltree General Hospital.
This story will be updated as more information is released.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- Sarah Sanders running for Arkansas governor, sources say
- Lawmakers threatened ahead of impeachment trial
- ‘Mass murder’ leaves 6 dead, including unborn child, in Indianapolis
- Old (Brady), young (Mahomes), different Super Bowl 55 awaits