(FOX NEWS) — New branding campaign designed to portray Oklahoma as an attractive destination for tourism, business and living.
The new campaign includes the tagline “imagine that” and an official logo of a white star surrounded by five chevrons.
The shapes and colors representing the earth, sky, water, agriculture and forest.
The state’s governor and lieutenant governor showing off the new look at a news conference Wednesday.
The campaign was developed over nine months through a committee of more than 100 statewide volunteers.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- TCU coach says he’s COVID-19 positive, Longhorns game at TCU postponed
- Applying Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s messages to current times
- New mural goes up in downtown Wichita
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Four people injured after multiple shootings in Monroe County