GUYMON, Okla. (KAMR/KCIT) — The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) is investigating allegations of inappropriate behavior by a Guymon Public Schools employee.
According to OSBI, the allegations against the employee include providing alcohol to minors and date back as far as 2012.
OSBI said the allegations do not involve a teacher, coach, or administrator.
MyHighPlains.com reached out to Guymon Public Schools. The superintendent said the employee resigned on Tuesday, Sept. 22.
OSBI said the investigation is just beginning and no arrests have been made.
OSBI said it was asked to investigate by the Texas County District Attorney’s Office.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Halloween weekend weather outlook
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 10
- San Diego County using Día de los Muertos to honor COVID-19 victims
- Tijuana trick-or-treaters and Halloween party-goers told to stay home
- ‘Reject hate and division,’ Democratic VP nominee tells South Texas border rally