CLOVIS, N.M. (KAMR/KCIT) — Clovis Municipal School District announced Yucca Middle School will return to in-person attendance to complete end-of-year assessments, May 25 through May 27. Until that time, students will continue to attend in Remote Learning Mode.
On May 11, CMS said, the state issued a mandatory closure, ordering Yucca into Remote Learning Mode for 14 days, after four positive COVID-19 rapid response test results were documented in a two-week period.
CMS said the 14 day closure period will conclude on May 24, three days before the school year ends on Thursday, May 27.
CMS continues saying the decision was made to continue with the previously scheduled end-of-year assessments.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- TxDOT’s “Know Before You Go” lane closure report for week of June 20-June 26
- Sod Poodles fan, father get’s Father Day surprise at HODGETOWN
- Gruver ISD named School Board of the Year by Region 16
- There’s a castle for sale in Indiana
- In a seller’s market, experts urge buyers to do these 3 things before placing an offer