The Live Stream for this press conference has ended.
Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham and New Mexico state officials host a remote news conference today, Wednesday, July 1.
The New Mexico Governor will provide an update on COVID-19 efforts in New Mexico and the existing public health order.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- New Mexico’s largest newspapers combine printing operations
- Jay Hartzell named sole finalist for UT-Austin president
- New Mexico health insurance co-op prepares to close
- School year begins for some New Mexico districts
- Tulsa State Fair canceled for 2020 amid coronavirus concerns