(KOB/NBC News) An Amber Alert has been issued for a 3-year-old New Mexico boy after his mother was found dead inside their Roswell home.
The Roswell Police Department says Osiel Ernesto Rico was last seen on . The boy’s mother, Isela Mauricio-Sanchez, was found dead at the residence on Tuesday.
The investigation was initially classified as a “suspicious death” but police later declared it to be a homicide.
Police believe Osiel is with his father, 32-year-old Jorge Rico-Ruvira, and could be in danger.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2N1B0b5
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Advocates ‘shocked’ to learn Biden considered keeping Trump’s cap on refugees
- Counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Montana guide dies after grizzly mauling near Yellowstone
- Tyrannosaurs may have hunted in packs like wolves, new research shows
- The Female Field: 4 Olympians launch women’s sports media company TOGETHXR