NEW MEXICO (KAMR/KCIT) – Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham will deliver a virtual State of the State address hosted by the New Mexico Legislature on Tuesday, Jan. 26 at 1:30 p.m. Central Standard Time.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Democratic voting bill would make biggest changes in decades
- Video shows 14-year-old boy’s terrifying fall off roof while doing construction; contractor cited
- Prince Philip moved to another hospital to be treated for infection
- Split from royal life ‘unbelievably tough’, says Prince Harry
- Heart of the High Plains: Patsy’s Place