SANTA FE, N.M. (KAMR/KCIT) — New Mexico State Police reports that a man was walking in the northbound lane of Interstate 25 when he was struck and killed by a 2007 Ford driven by a 22 year-old man on Nov. 26.
According to NMSP the man who was struck was walking in a dark area of the Interstate and was wearing dark clothing.
NMSP said the driver will not be named and was uninjured. No other information is available.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- One person dies in Hereford vehicle rollover
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers ‘Fugitive of the Week’ – Luis Garcia, Jr.
- Levelland school bus driver creates ‘memory bears’ for those who have lost someone
- Fauci says US will remain WHO member, join global coronavirus vaccine program
- New Mexico State Police searching for missing, endangered man