ROOSEVELT COUNTY, N.M. (KAMR/KCIT) — A Roosevelt County Sheriff confirms that an inmate has died in the Roosevelt County Detention Center
Information is limited; the death is still under investigation.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Troops and Packs host ‘Scouting for Hunger 2021’ food drive for High Plains Food Bank, surpass 2019 total
- Severe weather causes damage in Bay County
- From gift cards to cash: these fitness apps pay you to get in shape
- Pearls of Purpose hosts cleanup at St. Anthony’s Hospital
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says