Tucumcari N.M. (KAMR/KCIT) — On Thursday, June 3, Mesalands Community College will host a community vaccine event in partnership with Quay County Public Health office said Mesalands Community College.
The event will be held in the “Great Room” in Building A from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The college said the Johnson and Johnson vaccine will be administered and an appointment is required.
Registration information can be found here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo College awarded $100K by Texas Mutual Insurance, will benefit Safety and Environmental Technology program
- How a quick thumb-palm test can determine patient’s risk of having aneurysm
- Ambulance stolen in Utica chased by police into Rochester, NYSP says
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ousted, new government takes power
- TxDOT Amarillo’s “Know Before You Go” lane closure report for week of June 13-June 19