CLOVIS, New Mexico (KAMR/KCIT) — Clovis High School was placed on a level one lockdown for approximately an hour Monday morning while police investigated a threat made on social media.
Following their investigation, a student is in custody and the lockdown has been lifted.
At no time was the student on campus, and the situation was resolved without incident.
In a level one lockdown: Students stay in building for all activities, exterior doors are locked and class continues
For more information about safety procedures and terminology, please visit: http://www.clovis-schools.org/school_safety.html.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- MRI researcher may have accidentally discovered how gas planets are magnetic
- Did the Facebook app force log you out, too?
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases, survey shows
- Is there life after death? Businessman offers nearly $1 million to find out