(FOX NEWS) — A kidney and romance.
These are just some of the things Americans say they would give up for tickets to the Super Bowl.
It’s arguably the most coveted ticket in sports.
And football fans are willing to do just about anything to grab one!
A new Ticketmaster poll finds 35 percent of fans would quit drinking for a year to go to this year’s big game.
14 percent say they’d give up sex for a year.
And seven percent would even go as far as to donate a kidney or leave their partner.
Currently, Super Bowl tickets cost up to $37,000 on Ticketmaster.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amid J&J vaccine pause, Texas to get 1.9 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine next week
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports
- Fort Bliss soldier accused of sexual assault faces more charges
- Local funeral homes on FEMA funding for COVID-19 related funeral costs
- Watch: Crews rescue sea lion with head stuck in metal loop