(KNBC) — Golfer Tiger Woods was involved in a single vehicle auto accident earlier today according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff. Rescue workers used the “jaws of life” to remove him from the vehicle and he was transported for treatment.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- One year anniversary of COVID-19 in Texas
- Endangered horse cloned in Amarillo, heading home to San Diego zoo tonight
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended
- Congressman Ronny Jackson holds impromptu town hall meeting in Amarillo
- Almost 100 people attend on-site Wonderland job fair