(FOX NEWS) — As millions of unemployed look for opportunities to get back to work “People Ready” is releasing a list of the most in-demand temp jobs companies are hiring for over the next 30 days.
The staffing firm’s list is based on data provided by its “Jobstack” app.
It lets companies request help and allows workers to view and accept assignments in real time.
Positions with thousands of jobs posted needing workers in the next 30 days include warehouse workers such as forklift operators and shipping and receiving workers.
Sanitation workers like janitors and industrial cleaners.
Food processing and preparation jobs like pastry chefs for example.
Also construction laborers, retail workers, management workers and skilled trades workers like carpenters, electricians and welders.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Hand sanitizer recall: FDA expands list of ‘toxic’ sanitizers to avoid over methanol risk
- Mexican president to visit states hounded by drug cartel violence
- WATCH: Trooper has near-death experience on roadway
- US budget deficit hits all-time high of $864 billion in June
- UT-Austin says it will keep “Eyes of Texas” as school song, but will rename buildings as Black students call for change