(WCYB/NBC News) A Tennessee mother has been charged with murder in the death of her 1-year-old daughter.
A grand jury indicted Megan Boswell on 19 total charges, including felony murder and child abuse.
Boswell has been held in jail since she was arrested and charged with false reporting back in February. She was later charged with 10 more counts of false reporting.
The body of her 1-year-old daughter Evelyn was found on a family member’s property in Blountville in March.
That discovery came weeks after an Amber Alert was issued on February 19, nearly two months after Evelyn was reportedly last seen, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
Read more: https://bit.ly/34dPT3r
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- WTAMU Men’s Basketball Claims No. 1 Seed in South Central Region
- Lane closures for the week of March 7, 2021
- Etna keeps up its spectacular explosions; ash rains on towns
- 6-year-old battling cancer surprised with birthday parade from first responders
- Cuomo defiant as top New York lawmakers call on him to quit