(WDSU/NBC News) A Little Caesars pizza worker is recovering after a brutal machete attack in Harvey, Louisiana.
Deputies say a known homeless man walked into the restaurant Saturday night and attacked 20-year-old Jazmyn Fradieu.
Fradieu’s family says the man’s name is Tyrone and that he was asking for a job when he pulled out the machete and attacked Jazmyn.
“Her face was practically hanging off. I saw every viscous cut, on my baby,” said Delisse George, Jazmyn’s mother.
Fradieu suffered severe injuries to her face and upper body and will need reconstructive surgery.
Read more: https://bit.ly/2Xta6NC
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Etna keeps up its spectacular explosions; ash rains on towns
- 6-year-old battling cancer surprised with birthday parade from first responders
- Cuomo defiant as top New York lawmakers call on him to quit
- WTAMU Forensics Team places second in virtual “Good Life” tournament
- Senate Democrats and Republicans still split day after COVID-19 Relief Deal vote