(NBC News) Members of the House are on their way to Washington for a Thursday vote on the latest coronavirus stimulus package.
The $484 billion bill passed the Senate Tuesday.
Most of the money will go to small businesses shut down by coronavirus stay-at-home orders.
It includes items Democrats insisted on adding, including $75 billion for hospitals and another $25 billion to support expanded testing efforts.
Read more: https://nbcnews.to/2znxZOt
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Kamala Harris takes Texas tour on final day of early voting
- Texas early voting exceeds total of all 2016 ballots
- Babe: Rookie quarterback starting
- Texas Workforce Commission to host statewide veterans job fair
- McRib is back: McDonald’s fan-favorite available nationwide for first time since 2012