(WJW) – A member of the Norwegian Parliament has nominated President Donald Trump for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.
Christian Tybring-Gjedde submitted the nomination, according to FOX News.
Tybring-Gjedde said the Trump administration has played a key role in the establishment of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates in his letter to the nomination committee.
“This agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity,” he wrote.
Tybring-Gjedde has previously nominated President Trump for his meetings with North Korea.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo College continues ongoing project to help train first responders
- Star witness in Harvey Weinstein case breaks her silence
- FEMA extends registration period for Texans impacted by winter storm
- Asian-American lawmaker reacts to Marshall opposing bill to curb hate crimes
- Video: Kennedy fights to lower insulin prices for Louisianans