(FOX NEWS) — Pregaming the Super Bowl can have its health benefits.
It can be easy to eat some extra calories during a Super Bowl party, and doctors at the Cleveland Clinic say one way to avoid overeating during a super bowl party is to eat beforehand.
Going to a party with some food in your stomach can prevent you from being too hungry during the game.
Remember snacking is not a meal and pay attention to your body’s signals for when you’re full and really hungry.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 9
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Crews modify border wall to cut across last free-flowing river in Southern Arizona
- Illinois health director fights back tears during COVID death totals, urges people to battle ‘pandemic fatigue’