(FOX NEWS) — An experimental covid-19 vaccine is showing promising results in pigs.
Researchers announcing tuesday that two doses of an experimental vaccine successfully produced a greater antibody response than a single dose in pigs.
The same investigational vaccine previously protected six monkeys from pneumonia caused by the virus.
The study is being conducted by Pirbright Institute in Collaboration with the University of Oxford.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Spirit Unbroken: Quinten Wilson
- US declined to prosecute Trump transport chief after inspector general review
- Gov. Kelly to sign bill helping cities facing sky-high energy costs from winter storm
- UPDATE: Man shot dead after firing weapon at law enforcement officials in Abbeville
- SUV in California crash where 13 died came through hole in border fence