(WLWT) An Ohio woman is facing felony charges in Hamilton County after investigators say she stole drugs from the oral surgery center that employed her.
Madeira Police responded to the Oral Maxillofacial & Dental Implant Surgery in late October. The practice manager told police several doses of fentanyl were missing from their inventory.
Investigators said Brittany Roehm, 30, who also goes by Brittany Byland, is behind the thefts.
Court records said Roehm was employed with the practice when she allegedly began emptying vials of fentanyl and refilling the vials with saline.
Fentanyl is a powerful synthetic opioid pain reliever. It is comparable to morphine but considered 50 to 100 times more potent.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2QWgECB
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Virginia elementary student fights off would-be kidnapper; police searching for suspect
- Cuban migrant granted asylum now being held by ICE in South Texas
- Texas police collaborate with U.S. Secret Service on school safety measures training
- Watch All12 Courtside, fallout from the Kansas brawl, and previewing the next Baylor game
- California mayors urge White House to help with homeless crisis