(FOX NEWS) — The US Travel Association warning as many as 182 million Americans may soon not have the proper ID to get through airport security.
This comes as the deadline for Americans to obtain the a “Real ID” rapidly approaches.
Currently only 3 in 10 Americans have one and only 57-percent of Americans know they will be required to after October 1st.
Proper ID’s will soon have a star symbol at the top of the card.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Traffic redirected after wreck on 45th and Georgia Streets
- 15-year-old dies after fight in Louisiana Walmart; 4 girls arrested
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers ‘Stolen Auto Day’ – 2018 Toyota 4Runner
- Budweiser joins Coke, Pepsi brands in sitting out Super Bowl
- At least 31 law enforcement officers in 12 states, including Texas, tied to storming of the Capitol