(WSMV/NBC News) Representatives with the Guinness Book of World Records recently visited Tullahoma, Tennessee and brought a measuring stick with them.
Tullahoma firefighter Brandon Berridge could break a world record.
Berridge stands 7-feet tall, which could make him the tallest firefighter in the world.
“He goes by ‘Shorty.’ If he hears ‘Shorty,’ he comes running,” one of his colleagues says.
“I got another one too,” Berridge says. “One of the officers calls me Aflac because I got to duck all the time.”
Read more: http://bit.ly/2tiwZbp
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Mexican police nab alleged fugitive from the DEA in Juarez
- Latino groups set high expectations for Biden’s DHS nominee
- Border residents urged to celebrate Thanksgiving online, stem COVID-19
- SKYTRACKER: Kansas River showing effects of drought
- 5 ways to lower your risk of spreading COVID-19 at Thanksgiving