(WSMV/NBC News) Representatives with the Guinness Book of World Records recently visited Tullahoma, Tennessee and brought a measuring stick with them.
Tullahoma firefighter Brandon Berridge could break a world record.
Berridge stands 7-feet tall, which could make him the tallest firefighter in the world.
“He goes by ‘Shorty.’ If he hears ‘Shorty,’ he comes running,” one of his colleagues says.
“I got another one too,” Berridge says. “One of the officers calls me Aflac because I got to duck all the time.”
Read more: http://bit.ly/2tiwZbp
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- City of Amarillo gives “key” to NASA’s Holly Riding
- Kanye West gets 2% in first US poll since announcing presidential run
- ‘Vanishing Twin Syndrome’ leaves baby with birthmark resembling his twin sister
- Amarillo Education Association calls for 9-week remote start to the school year
- The most sleep-deprived professions