(WDIV) Law enforcement agencies have launched a manhunt for Kenyel Brown, a man wanted in connection with at least six deaths in the Detroit, Michigan area.
U.S. Marshals, officers from the Detroit Police Department, Michigan State Police, the FBI, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives zeroed in on a home Sunday in Highland Park. Despite receiving a tip regarding Brown’s location, he was not present at the home at the time.
Detroit Police Commander Darin Szilagy said residents should consider Brown to be armed and “very dangerous.”
“This subject is wanted for multiple shootings,” Szilagy said. “He’s very very dangerous and our law enforcement partners — including Detroit Police Department — really need to get this suspect into custody.”
Brown is wanted in connection with three homicides in River Rouge, two in Detroit and one in Highland Park.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2VhEtHn
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo High Sandie basketball keeps blowing out playoff competition
- Video shows UPS driver brought to tears when entire town surprises him with thank you party
- Illinois family grieving loss attributed to ‘COVID psychosis’
- Teacher had to lock sub out of Florida classroom after he attacked students, police say
- EXCLUSIVE: Greyhound CEO tells head of DHS migrant passengers must have proof they are COVID-free