(CNN) — The Internal Revenue Service is not extending the tax deadline.
The 2019 tax filing and payment deadline is coming up on July 15th.
It was postponed by April 15th because of the coronavirus pandemic.
For people who can’t meet the deadline, they can file for an extension of October 15th on the IRS website.
States may have different deadlines for their taxes.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Dave Prowse, actor who played Darth Vader, dies at 85
- Mother of slain Florida teen shot during his burial service
- Sweet 16: Vote in round two of our holiday movie bracket
- Merriam-Webster’s top word of 2020 is no surprise
- Bureau of Land Management confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste