(FOX NEWS) — 2020 is going to be a busy year for gig workers.
According to research from industrial staffing giant, People Ready, over 50 percent of gig workers plan to take on more jobs this year citing the need for more money, networking, or a broader range of skills.
The president of People Ready says gigs can be a great road to permanent employment recommending workers to stay flexible and keep their eyes open.
People ready surveyed more than 4,000 workers for this study.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Mother of slain Florida teen shot during his burial service
- Sweet 16: Vote in round two of our holiday movie bracket
- Merriam-Webster’s top word of 2020 is no surprise
- Bureau of Land Management confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Maxwell’s Pumpkin Farm opens First Magical Christmas Festival this weekend