(FOX NEWS) — The parent company of Gold’s Gym has filed for bankruptcy protection.
It says the bankruptcy will have no further impact on current operations.
Gold’s has nearly 700 fitness centers.
Parent company Gold’s Gym International says it is not associated with any of its locally-owned franchise gyms.
The company recently closed 30 company-owned locations permanently.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Update: One in critical condition after 2nd alarm structure fire
- Defense pushes Lady Buffs past Texas A&M-Kingsville
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- Family Life Office of the Diocese of Amarillo host annual ‘Respect Life’ mass and walk