(CNN) — Get those chubby cheeks ready for the camera!
Childhood nutrition company Gerber is looking for its new spokesbaby!
From now until February 21st, parents can submit photos and videos of their child for the chance to be Gerber’s 2020 ambassador and get $25,000.
Contestants are judged on visual appeal, expressiveness, and consistency with Gerber’s “anything for baby” mission.
The contest is open to any adorable tyke under the age of four.
This is Gerber’s tenth annual photo search.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Former CDC director urges Americans to wear better masks to protect from new COVID-19 strains
- US virus numbers drop, but race against new strains heats up
- House to send Trump impeachment to Senate Monday
- Photos: The first dogs are home! Champ and Major arrive at the White House
- US Treasury again working to put Harriet Tubman on $20 bill