(WTMJ) When Tyana Stanton and Jarrell Covington found out there were expecting their first set of triplets, they had mixed emotions.
“I was excited and nervous at the same time,” Jarrell says.
“I was really scared. I was like ‘how did this happen?'” Tyana adds.
Tyana does have some experience.
“I’m a twin and then I have twin brothers,” she explains.
The couple welcomed their triplets in October 2018.
“Sleep became foreign to us,” Tyana says.
They learned how to make it their new normal.
“Got on birth control right after the triplets cause I’m like ‘OK we’re not doing this again no time soon,'” she says.
Not even six months later Tyana, found out she was pregnant with triplets again.
Read more: http://bit.ly/38KUXLu
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Cowboys injury report v. Eagles
- ‘The RGV holds the key to what happens in Texas’: Beto O’Rourke urges people to head to polls
- WT College of Engineering hosts ‘Punkin Chunkin’
- Northwest Texas Hospital’s MICU charge nurse begs community to wear masks
- Former Texas Senator Tati Santiesteban dies from COVID-19