TOM GREEN COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A murder suspect recently arrested in Jones County is accused of killing a pregnant woman then leaving her body in a freezer.
William James Martinez, 39, was apprehended in the Hamlin area Tuesday morning following a manhunt that ensued when he crashed into a field in the area during a cross-county pursuit.
Martinez is now being held in jail on a Murder warrant in connection to the death of San Angelo woman Selena Ann Bradley, 23.
Court documents state the Tom Green County Sheriff’s Office began investigating Martinez Friday after a witness came forward and said Martinez told him, “he had done something terrible and he would go to prison for life.” He also mentioned a body in the freezer.
Monday, a search warrant was executed at Martinez’s home on the 100 block of Allen Street in San Angelo, where detectives found Bradley’s body in a freezer covered with a blue tarp, according to the documents, which state her neck and face had marks that suggested she was struck and assaulted.
Loved ones created a GoFundMePage to raise money for Bradley’s family, saying she leaves behind two children and was pregnant with a third.
- 11-year-old Massachusetts boy and his sledding chicken go viral
- CVS Pharmacy: Teachers/some school workers are now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine
- Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham authorizes expanded business loan program, tax relief for businesses and $600 rebate for individuals
- With Taco Bell’s Mexican pizza gone, here’s how you may be able to get your cheese fix
- Official: Biden and Democrats agree on tighter income limits for stimulus checks