(WKYC) Ohio’s Lake County Sheriff’s Office has released more video and details regarding an incident that took place at a Painesville gas station on Saturday.
According to officials, 59-year-old Michael Craig was in the parking lot of the GetGo when he suddenly and intentionally plowed his Buick SUV into a gas pump around 11:50 a.m.
The pump became dislodged and smacked into a Ford pickup truck with two adults and their child inside.
The Ford then collided with the gas pump it was using, and the entire vehicle later burst into flames, however, all of three people made it out unharmed.
Craig’s Buick continued and hit another moving vehicle before eventually running into a chain link fence, where it caught fire.
Although people at the scene attempted to approach Craig and help him, witnesses say he told them he had a gun and was going to kill everyone.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2IimHfv
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Florida senator leading effort to limit SCOTUS justices while Democrat says court packing won’t happen
- FAVs Bringing Salads & Healthy Shots into the Kitchen
- Tigerlily CEO on Breast Cancer Battle; Why She Founded Organization
- Family Support Services Discusses Ways to Cope During Covid-19
- Science Behind Chicken Soup