(KNSV/NBC News) A 93-year-old Las Vegas man is facing attempted murder charges after shooting a maintenance worker because he was upset about flooding and water damage in his apartment.
The shooting was captured by multiple cameras.
According to the Las Vegas Metro Police Department, an employee at the apartment complex called 911 after Robert Thomas walked into the office and started making threats. The dispatcher heard the threats and sent two officers over to the scene.
Surveillance footage shows Thomas enter the office and draw a weapon, making the threats. It also shows Thomas fire at the maintenance worker.
Read more: http://bit.ly/36zkgj5
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Boys high school basketball area round scores
- Dean of Texas Tech School of Veterinary Medicine gives update on school’s progress
- Special Olympics Texas Panhandle Area Basketball competition kicked off this evening
- John Harris talks about tomorrow’s training with the National Weather Service; You can watch it live at home
- Four girls high school basketball teams from our area advance to the regional finals