(WPTV/NBC News) A charred tree is all that remains of a disturbing discovery at the east corner of Fogleman Park in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Fire Rescue responded to a call there around midnight on Sunday and found a pet carrier was on fire with two cats inside.
Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control believes someone set it on fire on purpose.
“This is a horrific way for an animal, for any living thing to go out like this,” Captain Dave Walesky said.
He said the person responsible could spend up to five years in prison.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2KkhdSH
- Florida senator leading effort to limit SCOTUS justices while Democrat says court packing won’t happen
- FAVs Bringing Salads & Healthy Shots into the Kitchen
- Tigerlily CEO on Breast Cancer Battle; Why She Founded Organization
- Family Support Services Discusses Ways to Cope During Covid-19
- Science Behind Chicken Soup